martes, 17 de julio de 2018

Movie children of God



Hi everyone 

today I talking about the movie "Children of God" . to start, I had never seen this movie, and I love it! . I think that every thing about the scenes had had some similar to reality, because the character had  particular roles that I could found in my friends or family. I don´t say that all my family is homophobic, is just that I have some relatives that they can´t think further, you know... 

Now,  my favorite character is Johnny because is a person that show his word like a student that had a "crisis" or "depression", he don´t found a inspiration to pain and he live in a place that they don´t understand or accept to he, but Johnny never tried dead for all that. 

But, I dislike  the scene when Johnny died, just in the perfect moment when he felt much better , this don´t right! 

I like the scene where Johnny and Romeo are together in the beach, and Romeo showed her to swim, this moment was very romantic , also  the conversation between them. I had dream with similar scene- jajaa-, when they been in the  cliff and they jumped to the sea.  

well, I hope watch this film again because I really love this movie  and all this performance. 

I see you soon!
 

4 comentarios:

  1. paaaaaachi you can't to write a review about a movie that you doesn't saw jajajajja but i like your description of this film i hope that yo can see soon.
    ºººººteacher if you see this comment sends the link of the movie (po)ººººº

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What do you say? It shows that I didn't see this movie! you are a "bad milk" haha

      Eliminar
    2. I hope that the teacher doesn't give you the link of the film and you ..."quedes con cuello"!!

      Eliminar
  2. hi pachi! me too. I LOVED this scenne where johnny and romeo are together! and it's sad that they could not be together in the end.

    ResponderEliminar