jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

Postgraduate studies

Hi everyone 

I always think that never is so late for study, for this reason I would like study about arts topic, like pre hispanic arts, about lindo of tecnicas, handricraf typical of Latino América and restoration.  

I had an experience studying outside of Chile, as restoration , sociology of art and factor of deterioration of work oficina art . It was something really beautiful and productive for me. I think we should all have the opportunity to look at our country from outside because there are many new knowledge that are not here.  

Anyway, I would like to study abroad, in this continent in country such as Bolivia, Cuba, México, etc. I'm interested in knowing arts subjects that I know that un these country they hace a lot of "living history" of their ancestor. And about time, I don't know how long these Course last , bit is typical six month.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Pachi! How great that you lived out of the country! I really agree with you! It's never too late to learn new things and study what we like

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi pachi I think it is amazing and beautiful what you would like study ! i know that you can do it !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pachiii it is wonderful that u want to study in here, Latinoamerica i think that u love Mexico :) your text it so spanglish and i love it too jajajja

    ResponderEliminar