martes, 24 de julio de 2018

My Future Job

Hi everyone, today's topic is very special, I try not to think about the future, however, I see myself working on two things: the first is teaching the knowledge I have learned at the university to people since15 years , I'd really like to do it, maybe in an art workshop and not in a formal school. I wouldn't like my knowledge to remain only in my memory, but to share it with those who really care. 

The other thing that I see myself working is as an artisan and stylist, all work that needs the use of my hands I enjoy it even though it often requires a lot of effort and perseverance.
If I had a job offer within the university, it wouldn't complicate me as well as if I do these jobs outside the University, I feel that I can adapt in the place that is and why not? if it is necessary to travel to other places to teach.
 and about the salary, it is also difficult to put a price on jobs but of course I want to have an equitable salary to be able to maintain a home and that money is not my concern.

I studied plastic arts and I went to learn a lot more about restoration in Madrid, here it is difficult to opt for a job as a restoration, but I like all arts techniques. 

I see you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. I believe we think very similar! I would also love to do workshops for people who want to learn about art :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pachi! i think that it is super interesting that u have to lear about restoration in Madrid y would like something like that
    miss u! bye bye

    ResponderEliminar