jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018

Changes to my study program


Hi everyone!


To start, my career is very different in compared to other career, because it is no have a certain program , Plastic Art no have recipe because there are much field about the interpretation, communication and representation, like the draw, picture, paint, goldsmithing, experimental art, etc. and anyone have clear how can they do next the career or how you can be promoted with all your knowledged in art. In my case, I had lucky for my teacher that I did choose in the workshop experimental art: there are a assistantship, he created one web where all the students of this workshop can upload their jobs, very similar to curriculum or virtual portfolio: it is so necessary because you have a orden with your creation and nex you know what thing  interest for make, All this I wouldn't  like change, is new in compared with other workshop. 

 Also, I would like that my career were just for four years, because I think that the time don´t say if you have all the knowledged, art is discipline and "action" more than just concept so, these you can to have during the work experience.

As you can see, the experimental art you can does your homework with many material since paint, clay or pencil to waste. it is depend of you descourse and investigation that you do about your interests.  But, I would like that my university have a good workshop for to job, many time i couldn´t work in my room because my proposal was big or I needed ventilation  for  type of material.

we always use the technology before the tests, all our homework and proposal is in the web of experimental art, so is very easy next print and to take, for example, my art portfolio. 


   




3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pachi! why u posted a Brugnoli painting? i would like to see any thing of you work! Brugnoli have many posts in other websites jajajaja love u! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pachi!! I agree with you that the university needs more places to work, because some places are very small or in bad conditions :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi pachi Its true the university need more places for work and more safe places and also more time for learn more techniques
    See you

    ResponderEliminar