martes, 7 de agosto de 2018

My pet: Rodolfo



  Hi everyone! 


 Today I speak about Rodolfo, it´s dog and it have six year old and it became to my house four years ago, in April:  when my uncle was father for second time and he needed help because Rodolfo is a dog very naughty and my uncle had fear for her children, because Rodolfo jump and scratched just a bit. Then, my uncle took "his dog" at my house in order to looking after her dog for four months: my uncle never came for his dog... 


When I meet with Rodolfo for first time, it no had name, so with my sister choose a funny name like a person, alway I like the "human names" to pets because I feel that it not is just animals, as well family. However, Rodolfo is like a adopted child very special, always he just to be very obedient, just  call for his name and  he came, he never lose in the road at home and is very cute: he is a little dog, he have tangle hair white and gray, and his nose is the best, is like a black olive

Is ver funny when Rodolfo came of the street and he bring "a present" or "stray food" at his home like: head fish, diaper, little ball, garbage, etc. Rodolfo was a stray dog and for this reason is very intelligent and I love her. 







3 comentarios:

  1. aaaay i love Rodolfo too specially when he stand up in a funny way when comes you dad. i think that Rodolfo loves you and you can't look down his gifts

    ResponderEliminar
  2. aww Rodolfo is so cute and a strong dog, many dogs have sad stories like him and I think is beautiful story because he has a family who love him so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi pachi, Rodolfo is beautiful! It is sad they did not come back for him, but now he is with you and you love him. That is great c:

    ResponderEliminar