jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018

My experience learning English


     


My experience has been good, a long time a go I don´t can feel peacefully in class of english, because I have had bad experience with my teacher of english and  I have never take confidence someone language, I feel it is very difficult and neither I have want to learn. Now, it has been different because I realize how prejudice about English when we speak, thinking that all this just we found in two school come from EE.UU or England and these not the only. For example in the class when we listen the interview of Isabel Allende and she speak very good without the "accent english" or the other movies from different country.

The blogs have been practical because I don`t give me time for study english, I know it is bad, but sometime I need have a little pressure and this blog it help me a lot and I tray to do good but until I most learn much more. Other point is read much more books, for example, I love read anime comics in spanish, obviusly, but I could do it soon, I need make something funny for learn English in my daily day.    

Also, I think that need to know vocabulary  and fluency when I am talking. I not say that I don´t know anything about English, I used to translate song lyric when I was little but now, alway I am busy with my art proyects. Outside the English class, I just listen music in english and I usually translate the songs when I go in the subway or when I walking. 
     




4 comentarios:

  1. Pachi! I understand your feelings about English, I think it is very difficult to learn English when you're afraid of it because it blocks your mind :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi pachi like you I love read mangas and I buy a manga in English for practice and I learn a lot with this blogs I think that this are a good way of learn more vocabulary.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Pachi! I think is very interesting what you talk about the accents! It is difficult to speak with a "correct" accent and that is demotivating but accepting our accent gives us courage to speak without feeling embarrassed

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi Pachi as you everytime the idea to speak in english i get nervous and it is difficult to me improve in that : (

    ResponderEliminar